Charge: an experience of tremendous empowerment

When I know what I do and em expected to do, I am in charge. I think of the Video-Telling workshop, where I gathered all the resources I could possibly reach. Some succeeded and some didn't. When being in charge has a counterpart or anti-thesis that intends to empower others, one get empowered. It is a mutual process that two parts grow symbiotically. The beginning of the workshop was a meager attempt without envisioning its consequences, but once embarked, I simply could not let it happen. As philosophical journey brings about questions that researchers need to ask and leads to methodology to undertake, the outline of the workshop just came to the bottom of my mind and I simply answered without being tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sociology of Education in Canada

Bassist Stanley Clarke

Red panda